Collection of Personal Information
French Wine Direct does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
When you make a purchase via French Wine Direct or subscribe to French Wine Direct's newsletter, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from French Wine Direct
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes.
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier).
When you register as a subscriber of French Wine Direct's newsletters, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security of Your Personal Information
French Wine Direct ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes.